jade crossed

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Mally
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: jade crossed

Post by Mally »

I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. I cannot even imagine how you must feel :cry: Lychee would like to light a candle for Jade O:)

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

omg. michelle, i am speechless. you and your family have our deepest condolences and are in our prayers always.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Nita F.
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Nita F. »

Michelle,

Your Jade was a beautiful girl and obviously well loved. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Nita
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

I am so saddened to read this. Poor Jade, she is now free from pain. Remember she isn't really gone, she is still in your heart and your memories

David
mrstu
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by mrstu »

I am so sorry to hear about Jade. She and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. She is now running free at the bridge along with our chowkidz that have passsed before us -- all waiting for the day that we will come walking over the bridge to find them again. Sending hugs and kisses your way from Sophia and Maggie.
Patti, Mrs. Tu, Kirby, Sophia and Maggie's mommy

Another beautiful banner courtesy of Sweetpea...
Tippsy'smom
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Tippsy'smom »

I'm so sorry to hear this. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Hugs Always,
Jess
Jess
R.I.P. Cinder~1992-1994, Tippsy~9/00-4/11, Jasper~10/08-10/14, Todd~2/11-7/15
Dixie: mix Rebel: mix
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

John, Nanook and I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and hugs and purple tongue kisses. I think i hit rock bottom on Tuesday. I couldn't go to work, i was to unstable to have to deal with anyone. Wednesday was the first day I did not cry and then Thursday morning i cried all the way to work. Nanook has been going to work with daddy all week, we just aren't sure what to do. We are all still in some sort of haze but i know it is getting a little less hazy each day. Jade is coming home today and we have charms for her ashes. All 4 of us will make one last family trip to Florida this weekend. It will be bitter sweet. I should be ashamed but we did not realize how many lives Jade touched. The cards, calls , emails and tears from family and friends has been amazing. So many are upset not just for us but because they wont be able to see Jade again. Jade will always be my little booger and daddy's little princess. We will miss her but i know she will always be in our hearts.

Thank you again

John Michelle
Jade Nanook
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

I still cry 3 months after Sullivan left us. There are days when it's worse and days when it's better. I cried for 2 weeks straight almost non-stop when I found out she had cancer, but at least I had time to process that information before she died. I can't imagine what you are going through, but we still get very sad when we think about the pets we've lost, so just know you are not alone in that or the empathy we feel for you.
courtsey of Sweetpea
duallypilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by duallypilot »

It is amazing at how a group that really has never met can come together like a family (complete with the bickering...lol) to support each other in all times. Each of you showed that to Stacy and I when we joined and started the search for Mia.
It's been well over a year since Mick's passing and it still gets hard at times. Even with the new girl in the house, I still think of him and our times together. They say it get's easier, but I believe we only learn to adapt.
We're so sorry for your loss, have comfort knowing that you were with her at the last.
Run free Jade.
"Here I go down the road again.. turn the page"
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by carolyn dewrance »

I am so very sorry, have just seen this thread, and have been so tied up in my own problems, Jade was a lovely girl, and I know she will leave a large hole in your heart, but she is now free of pain and running in that lovely garden with Smurf, Rest in peace but of our lovely chow girls.
And yes I do agree that you must get a companion for Nanook, he is also very confused at the moment, and needs company of his own kind.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Mia
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Mia »

I am so sorry to hear of your Jade passing. You are in our thoughts.
Mia