Any Transport in Central CA?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: My latest poster Chow, Elvis has left the building.

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I'm not knocking the training or trainer thats all fine and dandy but if he fights the trainer like all Chows do then what? That's fine if you guys want to donate to training great, I have never agreed with training methods when it comes to Chows that just my opinion, When I read that I almost said forget the training just get him to LA I will take him but I'm not sure if I want a full time Chow right now Pulling them is fine but not sure if I want a permanent one.

It took me a minute to figure out which Chow you were talking about
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Any Transport in Central CA?

Post by KasperKisses »

As usual..wrong
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Tell that to the Shelter not me, dispite me never believing a shelter, in your case they take top priority.

But don't worry i will be checking on him daily.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

Jeff&Peks wrote:I'm not knocking the training or trainer thats all fine and dandy but if he fights the trainer like all Chows do then what?
Uh..he trains him!! ALL chows..little excessive
How many Chows does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one if you're Kasper. Hold on and the world revolves around him!!!
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

lol..u do that..call samantha
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Why not just try saving one dog and not wory about me, that Dog dies becouse of you two, gee won't that be a good one.

Nope don't not a trainer nor train but i know what makes them tick and I know no Chow is agessive.

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

No worries Jeff..u asked a question..I answered it for you..that's all
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

KasperKisses wrote:No worries Jeff..u asked a question..I answered it for you..that's all

Ya see Kasperkissis what we have working here is your ego, Its not how its gets done as long as it gets done, I know dam well with your ego there is no way in hell your going to let that Dog die and let me have a weapon like that so I have no worries. I know damn well you will have your crazy *Censored Word* down there no matter what pulling that dog. Thats all that matters.

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

*sigh* Oh Jeff..I know you are so busy thinkin up the next insult that you miss a lot so I'll recap for you.

Those that pull dogs and drop them off with someone else and never have a thing to do with them again...but have a name with the shelter and are just soooo appreciated for saving a life=ego

Those that take care of the dogs, train em, feed em, clean up after em (when their sick..ugh), play with them and find em homes...never sees anyone in the rescue world, no one knows who they are=no god complex

Past post-I have pulled one dog from a shelter in my whole time in rescue...Otherwise have done all the rest listed above. And quite well I might add. But yes..I will be watching the dog and as I posted earlier..will do what I can to get him out, fighting the politics and nasty rumors and EGO's:) Now let me hit submit really quick cuz I know you are sitting on pins and needles awaiting my reply
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

If you were a rescue or a shelter then we could talk about it but to me your just a crazy Hoarder so nothing to talk about. Give it up and go save Berry, Think you can handle it, lets see you in action instead of your mouth doing all the action.

Just think, if you save Berry then you can really put me in my place.

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

Jeff&Peks wrote:there is no way in hell your going to let that Dog die and let me have a weapon like that
Fact is, the dog may get pts. I'll do whatever I can to not let that happen but can only do what I can.

Recap..do not care what you say/think about me so letting you have weapons? Not even a consideration. Since you are in a MUCH better position to take the dog, take care of it and find him a home can't figure out for the life of me why you won't but that's your choice. I'm not gonna fault you for that. So if the dog gets pts go slam the ones that are preventing me from getting him with their lies and rumors. Or me if you like:) No matter!!

Maybe you can pull him for me and foster him till I can get down there huh? Now THERE's another option!! See ..that's me.. no time to waste, gotta keep thinking up something else!!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Already offered to pull it, hold it and ship but prudence told me to stay out of it and leave the dog in the shelter you people should think before you let your ego's speak but i only offer once there are hundreds more. Berry has two purebreads sitting in the next cell I would love to save them all but can't do that. I sat here for 2 days arguing with you asking for the ID number all you wanted to do was play games. Your on your own with this one. If he dies next time don't screw around, the name of the game is the Chow/dog not your bull-shi^t, Some day you lunitic rescue's will realize you have to work together there is no room for ego and who is the best. Night Dear

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

Hey there Jeff!! Moved the post back over here..where it belongs! Apologies to Elvis.

Your ego will not let you have the dog pts..I'm pretty sure of it. And you didn't offer anything, you demanded "do it my way cuz I got the money or go to hell". Now just make plans to get the dog and I'll get down there soon as I can. Money you know!!! Kaspie just had surgery..2500..accckkkk...it hurt. Oh..and hoarders don't spend that kinda money on their dogs so I don't think I qualify..I'll call Samantha tommorrow and let her know we may have found a home (temp of course) for Berry!!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

What happened to all this transporting? did they meet you and say forget it, Thats understanable.

KasperKisses wrote:Berry has been in an LA Shelter since April. He has entropian and needs to get out quickly to have it taken care of. We have transport from LA to Central CA and Sacramento to Auburn. If anyone can help out with transport from Central CA to Sacramento pls let me know!! Thanks
Zhuyos mom wrote:Where exactly in Central CA are you planning the hand off? And, what day are you planning for the transport to happen? There is a really nice man (Rob) who does trips from LA to Auburn and further. No stops for hand-offs, will take the rescue chow to its final destination. If you PM me, I can provide you with his number.
KasperKisses wrote:Thanks so much. Rob is the one making the LA to Central. He can't do a full trip for another 3 or 4 weeks but with the time this dog has been in he's willing to do just him. He would like to arrange it for a Saturday and meet somewhere over the grapevine. If anyone is around that area they can get ahold of me and I'll have Rob contact them to make time, place etc arrangements. I know it's a lot to ask with the way gas and all is but have to give it a try. Who knows how long this little guys eyes have been like this and he's got to get them fixed before permanent damage. Tks again
Berry Has been at the shelter since april and there has been no interest in Berry, is there anything about Berry you have right?
KasperKisses wrote:PS..deep down I'm hoping that there's someone that will care enough about him to adopt him and take care of his eyes...he's only been at west 2 days and the shelter says they have a lot of people interested in him but the entropian and expense of it are keeping them from adopting him. Which is good, he's such a sweetie wouldn't want him going with someone who's not going to take care of him..

ImageImage
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Jeff, You leave me out of this game you're playing with Kathi. Berry isn't a trophy. So leave me out of it. I have a foster who is meeting his potential parents that day. Kathi already knew that. So either be a man of your word and help her and Berry and knock this crap off - or - let Berry suffer his own fate.

And why do you insist on sounding so ignorant! You've lived in the Bay Area and know darn well the distance from where I live and Auburn is almost 100 miles. "SF in crowd" - an idiots way of addressing people who try to help chows in need.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Had nothing to do with you I just ask what happened to all the transport, You ask a question about the central pickup also so I posted it, I noticed you were involved in all this crap when you were telling me to pull berry. Whats up all fun and games untill you guys get called on your crap. Next time don't get involed in something especially when all your trying to be is a smart *Censored Word* about something. You posted a few times with your I'm all that comments so whats up not enough back patting involved with Berry. You fools dragged me into it. Looks like another great SF rescue. Don't want me in it then quit telling me about Berry, He dosn't get picked up by your i'm all that group he dies.

Where's rocket dog rescue? You want him I will pull him Wednesday for you, you pay transport.

ImageImage
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Jeff&Peks wrote:Had nothing to do with you I just ask what happened to all the transport, You ask a question about the central pickup also so I posted it, I noticed you were involved in all this crap when you were telling me to pull berry. Whats up all fun and games untill you guys get called on your crap. Next time don't get involed in something especially when all your trying to be is a smart *Censored Word* about something. You posted a few times with your I'm all that comments so whats up not enough back patting involved with Berry. You fools dragged me into it. Looks like another great SF rescue. Don't want me in it then quit telling me about Berry, He dosn't get picked up by your i'm all that group he dies.

Where's rocket dog rescue? You want him I will pull him Wednesday for you, you pay transport.

If it didn't have anything to do with me than why the heck did you take the time to to quote me. You're really walking a thin line again, Jeff! If you don't want to help Kathi and Berry then drop it. You dragged yourself in it. So you should follow your own mantra and not get involved in something when all you're trying to be is a smart as$. I was in the Sacramento area yesterday! If the transport were on Saturday, I could have taken Berry to Auburn! Don't go trying to find a scapegoat to take the responsiblity of your inability to save this chow because of whatever reason is stopping you.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Nice job of deleting all your post. Unbeliveable how far you people go. Thin Line?, what you going to do kick me off, fine with me. Delete alll my post from day one clean me off the site, no problem.

ImageImage
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Jeff&Peks wrote:Nice job of deleting all your post. Unbeliveable how far you people go. Thin Line?, what you going to do kick me off, fine with me. Delete alll my post from day one clean me out off the site, no problem.
I didn't delete a thing...I edited out the word "idiot"... is that what you mean or is something wrong with "YOUR" eyes. Maybe you should go to Pekoes vet and get your eye wart removed. Yep, if that's what you want, you want off this site, we can certainly make sure it gets done.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Zhuyos mom wrote: Yep, if that's what you want, you want off this site, we can certainly make sure it gets done.
Yep, delete away or else i will have Chris do it, Maybe this is one thing you guys can handle right.

You went back and delted all your remarks about me pulling Berry, now you can delete me and all my post.

ImageImage
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Okay. Assign it to Chris.

BTW, I just looked at the Moderator control panel and figured out what your lunacy is about. It's great you're giving the almighty OZ credit to me, but I'm not the moderator who split your posts in the Elvis thread (http://forum.chowchow.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11504) . So go irritate another moderator. This one has to let the chows out before bedtime.
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

No problem just PMed her When its gets down to letting a Chow die in a shelter becouse of lies and bull-sh^t thats going a little to far, I want no part of you deranged people. thats it for me.

ImageImage
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

That's fine Jeff...but you are so intent on inslulting people that you haven't paid attention to any of the facts and I'm seeing it's pretty useless doing "recaps" for you. You want to know all the facts, read the post. It's all there..
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Jeff! It was me who made a mess of the Elvis thread. People who wanted no part of the secondary drama asked me to split it so Elvis was the center of attention, not all the pettiness. SO- Nobody deleted ANYTHING. Look around, it's here in General somewhere not too awful far down the list. If you really feel the need to quote all the gibberish have at it...but hurry, I hear tell you are throwing another of your hissies and are insisting on total annihilation. I say too frickin' bad. You have participated in way too many threads. Deleting will make some things look silly. If you want someone to delete all your posts, do it yourself. Should only take a month. As for Lou warning you that you are walking the line, she is right. You have been free-handing with the insults to many people, and it needs to stop. If you can't make a point without name calling, it isn't much of a point. Thank you in advance, for your co-operation in this matter...
KasperKisses
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by KasperKisses »

I spoke Samantha this morning about Berry and she said that a man had been in and was going to check with his vet as to the cost, etc of the entropian. I'll check with her in the morning...