Another ruined thread....

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

IliamnasQuest
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Another ruined thread....

Post by IliamnasQuest »

Red Dragon wrote:You have been on every site in the country on a witch hunt with every one of the breeders in the country just about, so why would I tell you anything about what I have done or what I am in the process of doing?
This is so blantantly ridiculous, and yet so very typical of the nonsense you post. Have I had altercations with other breeders? Sure, I have - although I'd be willing to bet that I haven't had the fraction of altercations you have had. I disagree with the breeding/raising practices of some breeders and I don't have any problems saying so. I also highly respect a number of breeders. I'm always pro-good-breeder on this forum and any forum.

YOU chose to start a thread here about health problems, requesting the background information on people's chows - and yet you completely refuse to post your own. I think that probably speaks volumes all on its own. And by the way - you've only been involved with show dogs four years? I got my first conformation dog 10 years ago, showed her briefly but preferred performance and took her into agility instead. The chow people up here still say I could have gotten her championship if I'd pursued it. Guess that makes you about six years behind me (minimally .. I showed in performance events for nearly ten years before I got that first conformation dog). And I was also a vet tech for many years, helped with numerous c-sections, hand-raised puppies, helped do AI's, etc. I bet I've been around more pregnant dogs than you have .. *L*

Melanie and the gang in Alaska
janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by janet »

melanie, if i were you, i wouldnt give sam sam the breeder man the time of day!!!!! he couldnt shine your shoes.lol.
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
IliamnasQuest
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by IliamnasQuest »

janet wrote:melanie, if i were you, i wouldnt give sam sam the breeder man the time of day!!!!! he couldnt shine your shoes.lol.
Awww, you mean we should stop entertaining everyone?? What's a forum without a good argument on it? *LOL*

It's time to go run the Tazer monster anyhow - she takes a good half-hour of chasing ball/stick/frisbee at least twice a day or she's almost unbearable to live with. Khana can't play with her much right now because Tazer (who is a year old now) has pulled a good part of Khana's mane out! She latches onto the hair, Khana rears up and the game is on. They both love it but I didn't like that Khana was starting to look like a poodle around the neck .. *L*

Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

IliamnasQuest wrote:
Red Dragon wrote:You have been on every site in the country on a witch hunt with every one of the breeders in the country just about, so why would I tell you anything about what I have done or what I am in the process of doing?
This is so blantantly ridiculous, and yet so very typical of the nonsense you post. Have I had altercations with other breeders? Sure, I have - although I'd be willing to bet that I haven't had the fraction of altercations you have had. I disagree with the breeding/raising practices of some breeders and I don't have any problems saying so. I also highly respect a number of breeders. I'm always pro-good-breeder on this forum and any forum.

YOU chose to start a thread here about health problems, requesting the background information on people's chows - and yet you completely refuse to post your own. I think that probably speaks volumes all on its own. And by the way - you've only been involved with show dogs four years? I got my first conformation dog 10 years ago, showed her briefly but preferred performance and took her into agility instead. The chow people up here still say I could have gotten her championship if I'd pursued it. Guess that makes you about six years behind me (minimally .. I showed in performance events for nearly ten years before I got that first conformation dog). And I was also a vet tech for many years, helped with numerous c-sections, hand-raised puppies, helped do AI's, etc. I bet I've been around more pregnant dogs than you have .. *L*

You're all show and no go Melanie. I've been around these dogs twenty years and had a few litters, I know what it's like to have a litter of pups and raise them. Breed Khana and produce a whole litter of healthy pups and then tell me all about it. Should be a piece of cake the way you talk about her and her fabulous lines that she came from, I can't wait to see how that turns out! :lol:
Sam

Keeper of the furry things...Master of the kibble....Scooper of the poo!
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Darn ya'll are STILL at it :roll: :lol: :lol:
Theres a word we us in the South that came to mind after reading this thread to the end so I went and looked it up to make sure it fit...
TRIFFLIN' pronouned TRI-FULL-IN down here
Having little value or importance
Usage EXAMPLE (off the computer)
Circumstance: I have noted this trifling circumstance ONLY to point out how BAD TEMPER blinds its victims :lol: I thought the example worth adding to this tread :roll:
Auddymay is this a good word??? :lol: :lol:

Everyone involved in this tread has valuable information about our Chows ESPECIALLY to the new Chow owners as I once was when I came here and have ALL have helped me and still do when I need information to help my girls \:D/ Especially Melanie and Sam =D= =D=
Are you guys about done??? Or should I go and get some of Kearra's and Kyra's dog poop to send to you to sling at each other cuz you might run out LOL!!!!
And of course I mean that in a loving way :wink:
For the newbies.....Personalities are the hardest thing in life to deal with (When you have big personalities which we have here then they get into poop slingin' contests every now & then
Entertaining sometimes :lol: :lol: And sometimes it just gets TRIFFLIN" :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

That's me, Trifflin! :lol: Don't know if we're are done yet, Melanie might still want to try and pry info out of me that she could reload her poo gun with. :lol: Shes been out of ammo for awhile now, she keeps digging though. :roll: Persistant she is if nothing else! 8) I'm off to go do important stuff now, like take pics of pups! \:D/
Sam

Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Red Dragon wrote: I'm off to go do important stuff now,
Let me guess, Jerry Springer is coming on and you have to make popcorn.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Red Dragon
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Red Dragon »

I like Judge Judy better! :lol: "You're not gettin it!" :lol:
Sam