Steels new human friend

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

chris

Steels new human friend

Post by chris »

Our neighbor Jamie, (2 doors down) came over to lend DH (this time it means Dumb husband) one of those generator things to re-generate the battery on his motorcycle because last thursday DH left the key in it and forgot to TURN IT OFF all the way..."DOUGH".. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: (and he wondered why he couldn't find the key)
Anyway, Jamie walked into the yard and I was inside, came outside with Steel and Steel walked right up to him... wagging and sniffing and kissed his hand. Steel LOVED him instantly. could be because he can tell he is a good person. Jamie fosters Springer Spaniels. :-) So, Steel made a new friend. :D
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Steels new human friend

Post by Piff Poff »

Way to go Steel! You know who the good guys are!
Thank you Sweatpea
chow fancier
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chow fancier »

Isn't it amazing how our chows know who to trust?
Jerilyn
Banner courtesy of the amazing Sweetpea.

Until there are none, adopt one!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/631376
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/650868
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

Gracie has a new friend too, a lady I met in one of my classes. Gracie took right to her, first time licking her hand, several times. Which has since lead to face kisses and laying on the sofa cuddled up next to her new friend AND yesterday we took them for a walk, Gracie let her put the harness on her and walk her with her fluffy tail wagging happily the entire time! That just doesn't happen with Gracie! They sure can surprise us can't they.
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

I think they just KNOW who good people are and who aren't.....and who means us harm.....IF MY CHOW DON'T LIKE YOU THAN NEITHER DO I!!! LOL
Kearra from the time I got her NEVER had any problems with anyone until my daughter got involved with the so called LOVE OF HER LIFE.....one morning I was making coffee and he came in the side door. Kearra knew him but this one morning she wanted to EAT HIM UP...it took BOTh if us to calm her down and from that time on she NEVER would let him touch her, would drop her tail and just go in the corner and WATCH HIM.....and HE TRYED to make up with her, I mean he REALLY TRYED.......come to find out I SHOULD HAVE LET HER EAT HIM UP #-o Kyra LOVES everyone but Kearra I trust her judge of caracter (sp)

Thanks Sweetpea!
jacqui
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by jacqui »

chows are just amazing judges of character aren't they :wink:
Kito Feb 4, 2006 - July 1,2007
Kai Mar.15 2007 - Aug. 26,2010
And when my time comes I will not go alone for my Chows will be there to say "Welcome Home".
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Maybe Sweet Steelo is mellowing in his old age...or Chief is rubbing off on him!
Roxana
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Roxana »

Uhhh....I know I haven't been posting a lot lately, but am I missing something here?? :? Did you get remarried Chris? If so...Congrats!! (sorry for being nosy, :^o lol)

PS.

Happy Fourth of July to all my American friends. Have fun!
chris

Post by chris »

YES I did! :-) ... well, Spiritualy... no paper work... the legal wedding will be in december.
pfordeb
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by pfordeb »

Congratulations on the new friend Steel, and the upcoming wedding Chris.

I can't say mine were or are good judges of character, none of them ever met a person they didn't like (maybe we always just meet good people?).

Debbie
courtsey of Sweetpea