Millie the Jeep protector.....

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Millie the Jeep protector.....

Post by Layla »

Miss Millie has never been keen on the vacuum cleaner. Since she was a puppy, she's liked to keep a close eye on it & will follow me around as I clean. I always wondered why she'd keep so close to something she doesn't like but figured that she feels I need protecting from it (background to this, Millie has never felt I'm safe without her & NO way should I go out with my chowy bodyguard!)

Today I needed to get all the sand, chow hair out of my Jeep so got the vacuum down & Millie appears to watch me. As I was clearing away, Millie hopped into the back & REFUSED to get out. She was totally hot from the sun & thirsty but she wouldn't budge..... Did she think the Jeep needed protecting from the vacuum :lol: :roll: I finally got her out by carrying her 62# self back into the house :shock:

It's my jeep & you'll not hurt it with that vacuum!

..... In case anyone was wondering, Alf takes off for the furthest place in the house as soon as he seens / hears the vacuum :lol:
cheriekynb
Rank 3
Rank 3
Location: Nor Cal - LOL, or Wine Country as the natives call it.

Re: Millie the Jeep protector.....

Post by cheriekynb »

INTRODUCING THE LATEST IN JEEP ACCESSORIES! MILLIE, THE JEEP ALARM! SHE PROTECTS AND BEAUTIFIES AT THE SAME TIME.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, NO JEEP SHOULD BE WITHOUT THIS ADDITIONAL FEATURE, GET YOURS TODAY!
TJordan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by TJordan »

Hey Now, Don't be messin' with her ride!!!
SweetPea Rocks!!
MickChick
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by MickChick »

Whattagirl!!!

Cecelia
"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katherine Graham
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

:lol: She really is a funny girl :D

Love the Jeep alarm idea Cherie =D=
Thank you Elodie!
Coco Chow
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Coco Chow »

I wish my next car will have the pretty Millie alarm option included too. :P
My present one only has the snoring Coco option for now... :roll:
Elodie
please help feed animals in shelters for free, click daily on the yellow button http://clicanimaux.com/
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Layla, she is something esle isn't she? :D I just love reading and hear about them.

LOL @ Cherie, Coco Chow and Jonathan. :D
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

PLEASE don't give Millie any ideas about organising Union status, she's already the Diva of the house :shock: She'd love the idea of more power :roll: :wink:

Elodie, I've got the snoring chow chow option as well as the Millie..... the noises that come out of Alf are unbelievable :lol:
Thank you Elodie!
sweetpea
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by sweetpea »

lol, that's funny. Its her jeep and she's going to put aside her fear long enough to protect it. Good for Millie!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

If anything Alf and millie are doing great Jeep Commercials everytime i see a picture of Alf or Millie in the Jeep I think I want a Jeep but Pekoe won't get in she all ready killed one sale at the Jeep dealer by refusing to get in. At Pekoe's elderly age its going to be to high for her so i have to stay with something that is at least curb level. I don't think Onyx would have any problem with a Jeep wrangler.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
Piff Poff
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Piff Poff »

Millie you are so funny!

Hmmm, how many of us check our furkids comfort when choosing a new car. When we got the PT Cruiser we checked it out for Henry room, now we are swapping the cruiser for an Expedition, we have checked that out for Henry accessability and comfort :lol:
Thank you Sweatpea
Layla
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Layla »

Millie & Alf both get a helping hand into the Jeep.... funny how she can jump in when she wants to though :roll:
Thank you Elodie!
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Jeff&Peks »

Piff Poff wrote:Millie you are so funny!

Hmmm, how many of us check our furkids comfort when choosing a new car. When we got the PT Cruiser we checked it out for Henry room, now we are swapping the cruiser for an Expedition, we have checked that out for Henry accessability and comfort :lol:
Car or Home the first thing I do is open the door and let Pekoe go first if she won't get in or go in See ya. Pekoe use to go to work with me and there were cetain Home's she wouldn't go in no matter what I tried then there were others she went into Zoomies. If the place freaks her out I sure don't want it. Car I can understand, if its to high its to high but a house, Someone has been running around with a butcher knife or hauling bodies around.
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage