IF YOUR CHOW WAS HUMAN?

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

IF YOUR CHOW WAS HUMAN?

Post by carolyn dewrance »

I HAVE TRIED TO THINK OF A DIFFERENT SUBJECT TO GIVE EVERYONE A GOOD LAUGH AND THIS IS WHAT i HAVE COME UP WITH, LETS SEE WHAT YOU WOULD THINK OF YOUR CHOW IF HE/SHE WERE HUMAN.
SADLY AFTER WRITING THIS I HAD TO PUT MY LITTLE TANYA DOWN BECAUSE OF BOWEL CANCER SO THIS IS WRITTEN IN HER MEMORY.

IF DOGS WERE HUMAN

Have you ever looked at your dogs and thought what they would be like if they had been human, here is an insight of what I think my dogs would have liked to have been.
:) Chrystal is the smallest only 15 kg in weight and I think a very pretty little bitch, if she had been human I think she would have been fairy like, she flutters around, hardly ever barks and squeaks when she gets excited and wants her food or just to attract my attention, I think she would have loved dressing in frilly dresses with pantaloons and ballerina shoes, she loves to play and gets on with everyone she meets, I really think she might have been a very special little girl, and likely she would have been very spoilt.
:cry: Tanya her mother, is likewise very like Chrystal, and I think she would have also been a very spoilt little girl, she would have loved to dress up and parties would have been her forte, She is also small like her daughter and if fairies really existed then both she and Chrystal would have been one.
:D Smurf has always been the grand dam of the family, but also full of mischief and at times very full of her self, as she ages she has quieted down and is really a grand old lady, very particular in her grooming and always likes to keep herself neat and tidy.
:lol: Alexander, Now here is a gentleman, in all ways, he is calm and gentle never outspoken unless he has to have say and then he will let you know how he feels in a loud protesting voice. He could have been a businessman or maybe a doctor, very caring and always eager to be able to do what he is told.
8) Then we have little Denim, a mischief maker a little boy who would love to climb mountains and be the greatest explorer, but He would not do it with out Amour his beloved friend and partner, He is very vocal and does not let up until he gets his own way. This boy would have lived in denim jeans and tackies and if he could find them torn T-shirts, He has a very loving nature and really likes to give everyone he knows hugs and kisses, but don’t cross him because he will then show a very dominant side of his nature.
:wink: Amour, is very short sighted, a round lovely well balanced little girl, who would have been a wonderful mother if she had children, a caring and loving girl, not fussy about her way of living and the complete oppersite of her partner Denim.
8) Then there is Flash, as a tiny boy you could never catch him this is where he got his name from gone in a Flash, he was never still and was always on the go, he would have been a perfect sales man, quite but through in everything he does, and he would have been good at what ever he choose to do.
:o Zena, now here’s one that you just cant miss, an athlete, possibly a high jumper, or a short distance swimmer, and can she run, nothing and no one would beat her, she could possibly out run Zola Budd, even in her bare feet, Zena never stops, she is always on the go, and will vocally let you know if she is bored, so I really think that the Olympic games would never have seen an athlete like her if she had been human.
Now we come to Sharon, a graceful young lady, she would have loved to have been a model, and would have worn the fashionable clothes with pride, her stunning features could have possible have lead her into the movies, and her coy shy manner would have won the hearts of her fans, She is graceful and petit hence her name Petit Sharon, maybe she would have been a dancer but I think her sister Chrystal would have out done her in this profession.
Luke our Doberman lives up to his breed and if he had been human he would have been a Sargent major in the army, he lets everyone know that he is in charge and will stand no nonsense from anyone, his guarding abilities would have won him medals in any war, and his outstanding bravery against all odd are not to be overlooked.
Roxy the little Maltese, has a heart of gold, she would have made a wonderful Mother, and wife to some very lucky man, and she would have given him her whole attention, She loves life and is sweet and caring, she would never hurt a fly or anything for that matter.
Candy as she has matured is very like Roxy sweet and gentle, never a bad word from her mouth and if she had been human I think she would have been a Nun.
Last but not least is Charlie, a clown in dogs clothing, funny sweet and loving and a fantastic dancer, he loves to walk around on his back legs and when he was younger his coat took the shape of a tutu, so when he jumped he looked like he was a ballet dancer, but he is not a pretty boy to look at, plain ugly is the word for Charlie, but he also has a heart of gold and will do anything to keep his friends happy, Yes I think he would have made the children very happy in the audience of the circus.

And how can anyone forget Dixie our very special Africanis, a girl in a million, yes Dixie would possibly have been the first person on earth to have dug a tunnel from Africa to Australia, and she would have gone down in the book of records as the best digger in history, or maybe she would have been a gold miner, and helped to excavate the precious metals that she found, or maybe an archeologist where digging for ancient bones would have suited her down to the ground, in any of the above professions Dixie would have been a star pupil not having to be taught the art of digging it is an inborn habit of hers and the deeper the hole the better, she has a very accommodating nature and gets on well with certain people, but beware of those she does not like, her bark is not as sharp as her bite.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

I like that one Carolyn.

I will have to have a little think about Milly and Mabel. The thing is with my two girls, they tend to do everything more or less joined at the hip! So, I have got to think.

Your posting did make me laugh though!.. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

if your dogs were human

siamiese twins, oh dear what have we here, think about it Judy maybe somethingyou can do for them.
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441

Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Well Carolyn, I have been thinking. I was telling my mother about your posting today when we visited her to take her shopping etc. We take Milly and Mabel to see her every Friday and they love the journey, they love seeing her, especially the cake she buys for them! :D :D

My mother asked me what I thought and I told her. She pondered on it for a moment and agreed that what I imagine them to be if they were human is just about right.

Milly and Mabel are very prim and proper, they are getting quite set in their ways as they get older and as I have said, they are getting to be quite grown up Chow Ladies now - we have fun with the Chowlings still, thank goodness.

So, what I imagine they would be if they were human is "Maiden Aunts". I think they would own and run a needlework shop selling all kinds of knitting wool, embroidery silks and linen, needles, crochet cotton and hooks, lace making equipment etc.

As they are maiden sisters, they would live together and their lives would be very ordered and predictable. They would be very fond of each other and they would probably drive to their shop in a little Austin A35 car.

They would start their day with tea, toast and marmalade for breakfast. They would have a light lunch and then at four o'clock they would have scones and strawberry jam and a tasty supper in the evening.

They would listen to the radio in the evening and do their accounts then they would sit and knit or sew, or whatever.

They would have a favourite nephew who they would spoil dreadfully and probably a Godchild or two to send a crisp £10 note to on their birthdays. They would play tennis in the summer and on Sundays they would walk to church with their Missals under their arms and their collection envelopes.

Everything in their lives would be ordered if they were humans as they have everything just the way they like it as they are Chows. :) :)

I just think they are gorgeous little 'people'! I am glad they are chows but they would be wonderful Maiden Aunts.
SWANCIN-Cindy & Kodi

Post by SWANCIN-Cindy & Kodi »

Dear Judy,

I was so touched by your account of the "Maiden Aunts" Chow Sisters. Not knowing them or youself well other than this site, I thought it seemed a perfect description of them too!! Amazing!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs and purple kisses,
Cindy & Kodi

Judy Fox wrote:Well Carolyn, I have been thinking. I was telling my mother about your posting today when we visited her to take her shopping etc. We take Milly and Mabel to see her every Friday and they love the journey, they love seeing her, especially the cake she buys for them! :D :D

My mother asked me what I thought and I told her. She pondered on it for a moment and agreed that what I imagine them to be if they were human is just about right.

Milly and Mabel are very prim and proper, they are getting quite set in their ways as they get older and as I have said, they are getting to be quite grown up Chow Ladies now - we have fun with the Chowlings still, thank goodness.

So, what I imagine they would be if they were human is "Maiden Aunts". I think they would own and run a needlework shop selling all kinds of knitting wool, embroidery silks and linen, needles, crochet cotton and hooks, lace making equipment etc.

As they are maiden sisters, they would live together and their lives would be very ordered and predictable. They would be very fond of each other and they would probably drive to their shop in a little Austin A35 car.

They would start their day with tea, toast and marmalade for breakfast. They would have a light lunch and then at four o'clock they would have scones and strawberry jam and a tasty supper in the evening.

They would listen to the radio in the evening and do their accounts then they would sit and knit or sew, or whatever.

They would have a favourite nephew who they would spoil dreadfully and probably a Godchild or two to send a crisp £10 note to on their birthdays. They would play tennis in the summer and on Sundays they would walk to church with their Missals under their arms and their collection envelopes.

Everything in their lives would be ordered if they were humans as they have everything just the way they like it as they are Chows. :) :)

I just think they are gorgeous little 'people'! I am glad they are chows but they would be wonderful Maiden Aunts.
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Well, following on from Milly and Mabel as Maiden Aunts.

They would be immaculate in their dress. Starting from their underwear, they would wear beautiful hand maid underwear made of fine white lawn and trimmed with lace with little sprigs of flowers embroidered on. Their knickers would be of the poantaloon type and they would not wear bras but, camisoles and waist slips.

They would wear smart blouses and skirts for the shop with a handknit cardigan if it was chilly and in the summer, short sleeved cotton blouses with cotton skirts.

If it was raining they would have large, long raincoats with sou'westers and goloshes, as they hate getting their feet wet.

They would share their housework, one would do the washing, probably Milly and Mabel would iron everything beautifully.

They would have a bedroom each with twin-beds so that when they had visitors, they would sleep in the same room, thus releasing the other bedroom as a guest room.

They would have a gardener who they would treat with the greatest respect. They would take him a mug of tea in a big earthenware mug together with chocolate biscuits but they would annoy him a little my transplanting plants when he wasn't there.

They would have a gentleman admirer who would set their maidenly hearts a flutter when he came into their shop but he would treat them with old fashioned good manners and they would give him a cup of tea in a china cup and saucer. When he had gone, they would hum such tunes as "I left my heart in San Francisco" and "Oh Rosemarie, I love you", " On the street where you live" and so on! But, they would be perfectly happy with their lives.

I hope, in fact I know my dear precious girls are happy with their lives...........
Zhuyos mom

Post by Zhuyos mom »

Judy Fox wrote:Well, following on from Milly and Mabel as Maiden Aunts.

They would have a gentleman admirer who would set their maidenly hearts a flutter when he came into their shop but he would treat them with old fashioned good manners...........

Judy, do you think the "Maiden Aunts" would wear beautiful broaches on their cardigans and perhaps when they go to mass on Sunday they secure their hats on with beautiful, antique hat pins that their gentleman caller brings home for them from his travels around the world? Also, do you think that sometimes they'll pull out a box from their hope chest, place one hand on top of the box, eyes closed, deep breath and then they would sigh a most pleasing sigh, knowing that the tiara they wore at their cotillions were inside that box?
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Judy Fox »

Absolutely, their brooches would have been brought also for them from Italy - hand carved cameos set in gold.
They would wear them also at the collars of their blouses.

They would be very fond of the children living round them. At Halloween, they would have a little basket of sweets for the Trick or Treaters and in their shop they would have a tin of sweets to offer to the children when they came in with their mothers.

They would knit tiny garments for the Premature Baby Unit at the local hospital and would provide Easter Eggs for the children of their immediate neighbours, pretending that 'Easter Bunny' had visited.

Gosh, what lovely humans they would be! I am glad they are Chow Chows with their dignified attitude - sometimes just 'Attitude'!! :wink: Beautiful Chow girls.
carolyn dewrance
Rank 3
Rank 3

if your chows were human

Judy you made my day I have not had such a good laugh for a long time, give both the maiden aunts a hug from me I love them.
Carolyn
Carolyn Dewrance
4 Fernwood Close
Richwood
Cape Town 7441