meet my new dog

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

janet
Rank 3
Rank 3

meet my new dog

Post by janet »

just kidding. i spent an hour yesterday morning brushing mr bigz and luna. there was so much hair i could make another dog. his name is fluffy.lmao.Image
anyone can own a dog, it takes someone special to own a chow.Image
Jeff&Peks
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: meet my new dog

Post by Jeff&Peks »

I think you should find that thread, would you wear a sweater made of your Chows coat. You have enough to start a new clothing line, "Janet's New Your furriers"
“...There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because conscience tells one that it is right.” MLK

ImageImage
chowkidz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by chowkidz »

Cute pictures. Every time we are done brushing Nanook i say the same thing. I ask if i can keep it if i promise to walk it.
The chowkidz
Nanook & Keyko...and in loving memory of our little princess, Jade
ImageImageImage
vicster605
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by vicster605 »

Can't say you don't feel like you accomplished something after groomin' can ya???? lol The last pic looks like we are SOOOO PROUD of the big pile of fur or is that just Plain gratitude that you FINALLY stopped???LOL!!! Kearra won't speak to me for hrs after I groom her :roll: I think Fluffy sheds too much and you should throw that new dawg out in the yard :lol: :lol:

Thanks Sweetpea!
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

LOL, Fluffy is very cute! :D :D
This photo arrangement is the wonderful work of Sweetpea
Dogdad
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Dogdad »

wow that is alot of hair, I don't think I have ever gotten that much from the boys at one time

David
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

[quote="janet"]just kidding. i spent an hour yesterday morning brushing mr bigz and luna. there was so much hair i could make another dog. his name is fluffy.lmaoquote]
Ohhh that is too funny! Hey listen Janet, can you give me a call (number in your message box) or an email when you get a moment. Thanks! Oh btw, if you save that undercoat you can have it sent off and yarn made out of it. Even if you don't knit you may be able to get somebody to knit a blanket and add to it each year. Would be a nice thing to have many many years from now. :-) I am going to start saving the undercoat from my furbabies. Just think it would be the ultimate blanket of many colors.
Carla
RHENEGADE CHOWS
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by RHENEGADE CHOWS »

Dogdad wrote:wow that is alot of hair, I don't think I have ever gotten that much from the boys at one time

David
you know the BEST grooming tool ever is the 39 pin double row grooming rake. Gotta get one. Care a lot has the best price. Its gentle on thier coat and yet removes all unwanted loose undercoat. If they aren't blowing coat, it doesnt pull anything at all, just brushes them nicely. You'd be surprised how much loose coat is there. I swear I pull out toy poodles every few days LOL