Navigator

General discussions about Chow Chows.

Moderator: chowadmin

Auddymay

Navigator

Post by Auddymay »

My car has a fold down arm rest between the driver and passenger seats. Lily has always liked to stand with her back feet just barely on the back seat, and her front feet standing on the arm rest. It was so cute when she was little, I used to wonder aloud what she was going to do once she gained full size. As it happens, the only thing that has changed is my field of vision when I try to look to the right... :postit-rolleyes:

Greetings! This is us picking up Haley from a school event.

This is Lily's tangled mane from her little trip in the under growth yesterday...

Mum says I have pretty, expressive eyes!

Some of us ride without being troublesome.

Happiest when I'm riding.
Last edited by Auddymay on Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TigerTiger
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by TigerTiger »

Beautiful, beautiful pictures, Auddymay!
Purple kisses from Tiger xxxxxx

Karen, Pablo & Tiger
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

I went back and resized the pictures-again. First too big, then too small, now we're good! :postit-razz: :postit-wink:
ciaobella
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ciaobella »

My Sophie has no interest in an open window, and no interest in riding shotgun, but loves to "surf" like Lily does.
Great pictures. She's such a glamour girl!
Sandy
Owned by Sophie
Judy Fox
Rank 4
Rank 4
Location: Cheshire, On The Island.(But always wishing she was back home in Wales)

Post by Judy Fox »

Milly and Mabel love a ride in the car but our car folds down at the back and they stretch out but when the car stops or we are travelling slowly in traffic they sit up and look out of the back window. They look so cute and if we are going through town, I can see the people in the car behind waving to them and smiling at them. :)
(Thank you Sweetpea for my new banner.)
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

How cute!!! What sweethearts! :D

Special Dark will sit on the floorboard behind my seat and he likes leaning his back against the back of my seat. He doesn't like getting up on the backseat for some reason. He'll only get on the seat if we're stopped at a red light too long, then he needs to see why we're not moving!
Codybear
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Codybear »

Great pics. Cody used to like to sit on the console in the front seat. He would try to rest his head against the steering wheel. When i couldnt get him to stop, he got demoted to either the back seat or front passenger. He does love a ride though. Its harder to take him now that my backseat is full of carseats but he insists.
Auddymay

Post by Auddymay »

Surfing is a good description, she actually leans into the turns...I had to take Haley to school this morning and Lily decided to try sitting fully on the armrest. She may only be 31 lbs., but her tushie was just a touch too wide, and her left leg kept slipping off. She also found out she doesn't have the seats keeping her steady on turns! After we dropped off Haley, she returned to her usual 'surfing' position.
I get suspicious if my furkids go to the floor. I had a dog that occasionally got car sick, and he always would sit on the floor right before hand. :shock:
chowfrnd88
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by chowfrnd88 »

Picturing her on armrest put a huge smile on my face! I'd love it if Special Dark did that! I have no idea why he prefers the floor. It did make me nervous at first, and I still always check the floor after we get out (and will continue to do so thanks to your post!!!) :lol:
Some times when we're stopped at a light, all I see is his tail in the rear view miror as he comes up on the seat to examine why we've stopped!