Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 am
- Forum: New Members to ChowChow.org
- Topic: Greetings from Dallas!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 162
Hi all, I am a new member to this forum (you can call me VP). My girlfriend and I got our first chow (also our first pet) the first week of February. Simba will be 3 months old on March 25th. He loves cheese, blueberries, and sleeping. I tried posting a response to a different post earlier with Simb...
- Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:41 am
- Forum: New Chow Chow Owners
- Topic: Is my chowchow pure or mixed?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1096
I’m new to this group, obviously this probably won’t help because your post was over a year ago. So your chow to me at least looks like she’s mixed, she almost looks like a lab puppy but that could just be that I’m use to rough coat chows. If yours is a chow I would say she’s a smooth coat (means s...