Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:11 pm
- Forum: Health Discussions
- Topic: Help! Chow Chow is scratching himself till he bleeds
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1886
Hello All, My cream chow chow Rambo just turned 1 year old in Feb. For the past week, he has been scratching non-stop. I looked at his paw yesterday and he chewed himself until he bled. Right now he is eating Blue Buffalo beef flavored dry food. He is on confortis flea pill (once a month). The vet g...
- Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 am
- Forum: Nutrition, Diets and Food
- Topic: What to feed a 1 year old chow?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2913
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a cream chow that I named "Rambo", I got him from the breeder at 10 weeks and now he is almost 1 year old. The breeder was feeding him purina puppy chow large breed, and he would not eat anything else. I bought different brands but he wouldnt eat them. I want to...