Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:44 pm
- Forum: Best of Training
- Topic: Teaching bite inhibition
- Replies: 64
- Views: 35619
All of the shared comments are very helpful. . Remember that sensible dog training means teaching your Chow Chow puppy (or adult dog) to respect you. Good manners will follow and behavior problems will disappear. Respect training is better than obedience training!
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Aggression around his food! Please help :(
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3724
Obedience training will go nowhere if you use "jerking" methods -- this proud breed will either shut down or retaliate. Chow Chows cannot be forced to do anything. Methods that emphasize food are more productive.